Listening to our corporate clients
Smile and service are important standards at the Hôtel du Centre, but not only. The establishment also makes it a point of honour to be thoughtful with each of its customers, both leisure and business travellers, professionals who are accustomed as well as intermittent tourists. It is today, to some of its corporate customers, that the business hotel of Noumea has chosen to leave the floor... and it warmly thanks them for their involvement.
AG2R La Mondiale
The AG2R La Mondiale group, a specialist in social protection and legacy, has many Certified Advisors in its New-Caledonian teams. Among them, Amanda Pitault, Aude Landry, Franck Chaintreau and Raoul Bonavero are telling us more.
"We meet at the Hôtel du Centre for work meetings or training at the Business Center, but also at the two restaurants: Les Jardins between co-workers or La Pergola, more occasionally, for a lunch with a client. Some colleagues in the North of the island also sleep at the hotel when they have to go to head office in Noumea."
- In a nutshell: a welcoming place in a strategic place!
- Strengths: proximity, quality of service, teams involved in their work.
- A suggestion? A swimming pool with sun loungers for a relaxing lunch break...
Groupama Pacifique – Gan Outre-Mer
Reference Companies in the three French territories in the South Pacific, the mutual insurance Company Groupama Pacifique and the Company Gan Outre-Mer are represented by Jean-Baptiste Desprez, General Manager. He gives us his impressions.
"The location of the Hôtel du Centre is strategic since it’s close to our corporate premises. We use the Business Center which offers multiple possibilities of room sizes adapted to our needs. The catering is also a positive added point: we often book in La Pergola when we have guests, for its pleasant setting and the quality of the dishes presented."
- In a nutshell: a wide range of services and a warm welcome from smiling and reactive teams.
- Strengths: always fast handling of our requests, with dedicated and attentive contacts.
Importers of workshop equipment and products related to hydraulic and pneumatic systems, Corine and Jean-Michel Godard are Managers of the Company DMMI Pneumatique (Pneumatic Material Distribution & Industrial Assembly). We have questioned them.
"The Hôtel du Centre is strategically very well located, with "super friendly" and smiling teams. We are mainly restaurants’ customers, La Pergola as well as Les Jardins. The welcome we get and the good atmosphere in the establishment are true added standards."
- Strengths: location, cleanliness, helpful staff.
- A suggestion? A piano bar for Company Managers who would like to come and relax after a long and difficult day...
Located in New Caledonia, through its two subsidiaries, Colas NC and GTNC, the Colas group is a world leader in the construction and maintenance of transport infrastructures. Mireille Tamisier, Executive Assistant, states on behalf of her many colleagues.
"We mainly ask the Hôtel du Centre for accommodation and catering. Its proximity to our office is somewhat appreciable, both for our employees and for our visitors in training. Our business relationship with the hotel is also excellent: Ben [the hotel Accommodation Manager, editor’s note] has confirmed that we are a great team!"
- In a nutshell: excellent sales contact, excellent advice, and excellent billing follow-up!
- Strengths: location, team availability, the customers are the centre of attention.
- A suggestion? None at the moment: as long as we don’t "moan" it means that everything is just fine...
Maison de la Sécurité
In the field of the supply of personal protective equipment, we met the Maison de la Sécurité (Security House), of which Marie Lauroz is Manager. She confides to us, surrounded by her entire team.
"The Hôtel du Centre is the place where we know that we will be pampered and well received as soon as we pass through the door. It’s true that the Maison de la Sécurité also equips the maids and a part of the kitchen of the hotel ever since the beginning. We are reassured to know that there is a competent "business / hotel" division nearby, which will be able to manage our professional expectations and find solutions if there are problems."
- In a nutshell: accessibility, practicality, consistency and quality of service!
- Strengths: the setting, the fitness room with its individual coach, the feeling of being out of Ducos once inside the establishment...
Dumez GTM Calédonie
A performer in the public works sector, the Company Dumez GTM in New Caledonia is historically present in the Caledonian Territory. Matthieu Gallet is the Environment, Safety, Quality Manager (ESQ) and he gives us some details.
"Our meetings and training sessions are the central element that leads us to regularly call on the Hôtel du Centre: the Business Center for their development, as well as Les Jardins and the hotel itself even for the catering and accommodation of participants and trainers. It’s precisely this global package that is a strength and feature for us."
- In a nutshell: a functional, easy-to-access hotel that offers a variety of services and doesn’t require travel to the city centre...
- Strengths: include a professional welcome, available teams, responsiveness and transparency.
The Centre de Soins de Suite et de Réadaptation (Follow up Care and Rehabilitation Centre) located in Dumbea is a medical facility for the care of patients in rehabilitation situation. At his head, we found Didier Kerangouarec, Managing Director, who answered to our questions.
"Most of the time, it’s for the restaurant La Pergola that I go to the Hôtel du Centre. The cooking is well balanced. The restaurant’s team is "pro", playful and full of humour, making the atmosphere pleasant."
- In a nutshell: friendly welcome, excellent value for money, friendly and attentive staff.
- Strengths: the hotel manager, an efficient Business Center, an ideal location for business meals.
Tailor-made advertising materials are its long-standing specialty: the Company CJ Diffusion, of which Franck Caromel is the Manager. He gives us his opinion.
"It’s usually on the top floor of the Hôtel du Centre that I settle down, to eat in La Pergola. The view is beautiful, the welcome is fine and the quality of the meals remains regular. The establishment is effectively a professional support for business lunches and the business network."
- In a nutshell: a gracious and friendly welcome, a great atmosphere!
- Strengths: responsiveness and effectiveness in general.